- When contacting us or making an appointment, please provide the information needed so that we can better understand your needs, address your questions, and get in touch with you by phone, email, or text. This information includes your first and last name, the name of your law firm, as well as your contact information such as your email address and phone number.
- Although there are no compulsory fields on our forms, it would be helpful if you could give us your phone number or email address so we can get in touch with you and respond to your inquiry.
- By providing your information you will automatically be added to our mailing list and may occasionally receive marketing and promotional emails from Legal Support Help.
- You can choose not to receive emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of every email. Alternatively, you can get in touch with our office by phone at 702-690-4044, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST, or send an email to [email protected], and request to be removed from all marketing and promotions lists.
Access to data
- To prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of the data we collect online, we have put in place the necessary technical and administrative protocols.
- Without your consent or unless compelled by law, we will never share, lease, or sell your personal information to a third party.
- We might utilize the data we’ve gathered to make our websites, social media platforms, and service offerings better.
- Additionally, we might send you emails with promotions for new items, limited-time deals, software-based adverts, or other content we believe you’ll find interesting and useful.
- When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences, or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Please get in touch with us as soon as possible if you think any of the information we have from you is inaccurate or incomplete.
Legal Support Help may change this policy from time to time. To make sure that any changes are acceptable to you, you should periodically review this page. Last updated November 2022.