Virtual assistants will assist you with day to day tasks of your law firm or business. We can work remotely and virtually and we can help you streamline your organization by doing the following:
- Lower your overhead and save on office space by hiring one of our virtual assistants – you do not need additional desk space, equipment or anyone to take up your computer in your office.
- You will not have to pay for overtime, taxes, benefits, vacation time, sick time, work comp insurance, FICA, etc.
- Virtual Assistants have extended hours of availability and technical proficiency so we can offer you more than just the traditional 8-5 or 9-5 hours. They can work around the clock to get your tasks done efficiently.
- Trained in areas of law such as bankruptcy and personal injury law, you can also train them in any other areas of practice.
- Law Firms are replete with minor tasks that can be delegated to virtual assistants.
- Virtual assistants can assist you with your back-office management.
- Give yourself the freedom to do more important things, work less, serve your clients at a more affordable cost, and increase the value of your billable hours.
As many lawyers can attest, using virtual assistants instead of or in conjunction with hired, in-office workers can dramatically increase the efficiency of your office.